Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Enough

It has been a long and germ filled weekend. I had a rhinoscope follwed by a severe inflammation of the sinus'. Next, came the infection and now as par for normal, the bronchitis is setting in.

A lot happened over the past few days, but I can't type it all on my phone so it will have to hold.

Tonight I realized why this breakup has been so hard for me to let go (besides the 14yrs and two kids).

Logically, I know Big B is an alcoholic. Emotionally, I can't help but feeling like I failed. Failed me, the kids, the family, and HIM.

Why aren't I enough? Why aren't I enough for you to fight for? to want to try? to love? to have and to hold?

Why aren't I enough? is my heart to black? to kind? do I talk too much? ask too much?

Why aren't I enough?

Logically, I know the bottle will always win. Try telling that to my heart.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you'll have this written recording of your thoughts and feelings years from now when you look back on this time grateful for how much you've grown. You will survive this.

    ReplyDelete